Thursday, January 17, 2008

North Wind Neck Slides



Here is the scoop on North Wind Neck Slides. This is a business that Roger Moreau started over 20 years ago. When he died, he left this business to Dave. So of course, it is very near and dear to us. We would love to see it fly, just so Dad can see the success of what he created. I am putting this out in the blogging world, so that if any of you have scouters, or are scout leaders, you can know that these slides are here. I am hoping that by word of mouth these things can go all over the world! Let's do it!
p.s. F.Y.I. neckslides are for the necker chiefs that the scouts wear.
p.s.s. the address to our blogspot is www.neckslides.blogspot.com
and the email for this is neckslides@gmail.com

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Cool! I just got called to be the bear leader. So I will have to check it out!

Lynette Callister said...

I need to get one of those from you for a friend of Spencers. I'll be calling.

Unknown said...

I hope you make some BIG BUCKS with those neck slides! You guys are awesome!

ProPix said...

I just added your link to the Long Beach, NY Cub Scout website. I think they're great!