Saturday, January 26, 2008

May The Force Be With You

Star Wars II
West is becoming a huge fan of the force! He loves all things Star Wars, especially the bad guys. Should I be worried that he is going toward the dark side? hee hee! David has these little Star Wars figurines that have the huge feet so you can balance them. Well, this is West's new past time. He loves to line these little figures up anywhere and on anything like the window sill, the molding on the fireplace, and the one I am most impressed with is the back of the couch. That boy has got some skills! He frequently requests to watch the movie "STAR WARS". (picture this little guy using his toughest, deepest voice) And of course I let him. Does that make me a bad mom? He has never seen the new ones, he likes to watch Darth Vader. I just think it is too cute how he loves to sit with his brother and eat some popcorn and watch these movies. He also likes to put on the Darth helmet. Too funny! This little body, with this huge helmet on. We laugh! It is fun to see that our kids are into some of the same things we were. (star wars, strawberry shortcake, etc.)

3 comments:

Requel said...

Karen I'm just upset to learn that I'm not on your "really cool people" list. What the....

I love your blog and your cute little ones.

Requel

Lynette Callister said...

You're welcome. I love this site it is called imagechef.com.
Soooo much fun as you can tell.

You have to tell me how to do mosiacs, I've loved yours.

West is such a cutie, the dark side, ha ha ha.

miller family said...

so cute! jack loves star wars too, and we let him watch the old ones as well!

and, i too would like to know how you do the mosiacs. such a great idea!!

i love seeing you in sunday school:)