Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Where the HECK have I been?

The title of this blog post has been a reoccurring question that has been on almost everyone's mind. So I thought it only fair that I inform everyone where the Heck I have been!

Explanation #1
When I was a blog-o-holic, I had me a lap top that I could sit on my comfy couch and blog the night a way. Since that computer is no longer, our new desktop is on a small table, and I have to sit on a super uncomfortable chair and frankly being fat and pregnant it just is not very appealing!

Explanation #2
For a week, we ripped up our dining room carpet, and installed hard wood. Yes you read that right, we had carpet under our dining table--YUCK!!! I lived with this for two years, and frankly, could not handle it any longer! I felt like my house was NEVER clean! So our house was in complete chaos for that week, and now we have a lovely floor that makes me so happy!

Explanation #3
For the next two weeks we have had a house full of company! The first guests are our friends from San Diego. The Fagerwold family of five. Two parents, and three children. We had a lot of fun, and will post pictures of some of the highlights! Our next group of company was my nephew Ricky Hartpence, his lovely wife Troy, and their adorable baby boy Hayden. It was so fun for us to have them in our home, and to get to know them and their baby even better!

Explanation #4
I have been a dancing fool! Yes you read that right! It is now dance competition time! All the Moreau ladies are taking dance from Diva's dance studios! We are having so much fun! Last Saturday at UVSC we had a competition that the Mama Diva's were participants in. I had so much fun performing our dance, such a rush, and so fun to hear the crowd scream for you! I even did the splits 7 months pregnant! That was a huge crowd pleaser! Afterwards, people came up to me and said that they thought we were all young girls, and that I was a teen mom :) From far away, I guess we looked young, but when they got up close to us they realized that we were really and truly all mama's! So funny!

I am still alive, barely! I am just plugging away! Thanks to all who have told me that they miss me on this blogging world! I will try to come up with some cute posts to keep all you loyal readers happy and interested!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Go Karen! You dancing queen!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Splits at 7 months pregnant? You go girl! That is awesome. Glad you popped in to let us know you are doing good!

J♥M said...

You're awesome! Just wanted to make sure you're with us! That's all! Hasn't been the same without ya! Can't wait to see you dance! Do you perform this Saturday or not until May?

marci said...

SPLITS??? I'm so glad you didn't go into labor at the dance competition!! AMAZING!

Feel free to add me to your 'cool' people list- but only if you think I am a 'cool' person. If not, don't tell me.... I might feel bad!

Glad all is well!

Lynette Callister said...

Yeah Karen.
Love ya back!
I would have peed a little or a lot doing the splits 7 months pregnant!

The Five that Jive said...

Wow--I GUESS you had some pretty good excuses...but no more ok?! Just kidding...you've definately been missed. Congrats on the splits...maybe you'll demonstrate for us?? hehehe. Have a wonderful day!!
Lindsey J

erica e said...

welcome back! i've missed your fun posts. and you doing the splits at 7 months pregnant must have been the highlight of the program! wish i could have seen that!

Anonymous said...

You mention Ricky Hartpence in your blog from San Diego...do I mind asking if he ever lived in the Netherlands (Holland) for a church mission? If he did could you email me his contact info? I served with him. If he asks about me I am Ben Johnson "the train accident guy'. Thanks: breedjohnson@gmail.com

Joshua Ligairi said...

Johnson! Did you ever get ahold of Hartpence? I've been trying to track him down as well. Haven't heard a thing from him since my wedding. If anyone knows how to get ahold of him, please have him email me at Joshua@Icarusae.com