Friday, April 11, 2008

sWiMin'


West loves to swim, he asks everyday if he can go swimmin! We love in door pools! Rain or shine, we can swim, swim, swim!

Kathren giving her big cheezy grin! I love her little swim suit, we got it at Target! It is red and white gingham, the top layer of the suit, looks like an adorable little sundress! Super cute!

David near the end of the two hour swim. Check out his red, RED, eyes! Chlorine is a marvelous thing!

Lauren was out swimming the entire time with her friend Shaylin. This is the first time I saw her, she was so tired from swimming. I love it when they get so tired from all their swimming fun!

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I know exactly where you guys were, and I love that pool!

Avery has the same suit as Kathren, and I love it! I wish they would make it in my size!

Brett and Amy said...

Those pics were really cute, but I'm really waiting to see the pic of you seven months pregnant doing the splits. Glad you found us again, I thought your blogging days were over.

elshmobelsh said...

I'm glad to see the Moreaus are still go, go, going. You guys are always having fun! I love it!

Jamma said...

Karen....why isn't there ever any pictures of you???? I need to see pictures of my little sister. I love you and I am glad that you can see some light at the end of the snowy winter. Thank you for taking such good care of Ricky, Troy and Hayden....they had a wonderful time. Take care...love to you all....Diane

Scott and Megan said...

love it! where is the picture of you prego and in a bikini....nice so lookin good and hopefully feeling good and any name ideas....still partial to well, you know!

jessica rabbit said...

Why is Dave wearing a t-shirt in the pool????? Too funny!

7 Baldwin's said...

I desperately miss swimming! I just haven't been up for early mornings or taking 3 kids by myself... but it sure looks like you had a blast! Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!!