Thursday, April 10, 2008

SwEEt SlEdding

When we had our friends from San Diego come and stay with us, they all really wanted to go and play in the snow. Well this was after Easter, and we had had some really nice weather, so snow was really hard to come by. We drove up Provo Canyon and just started looking. We found some at Soldiers Hollow, but we did not want to pay for three adults, and eight kids to sled. So we all got back in the car and headed to Park City. On the way there we saw Jordanelle. We pulled over and found the best hill for sledding! The park ranger at the visitor center came out and we thought we were busted, but all he said was when we got tired and cold to come inside and have some hot chocolate! This was such a great place to play. They had a ton of snow, and we had access to a restroom! What could be better!







This last photo sequence was of David. He yelled for me to watch. So I watched as he slid down the hill and ran right into a tree! Oh the joy!

2 comments:

Mary said...

How awesome! That sounds like such a fun day. I must admit although living in areas with snow for quite some time I have never been sledding!

Anonymous said...

I felt the crash before. It hurts. I slamed my knee on a tree trunk.
OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!