Monday, October 6, 2008

shAvIng crEAm mAssAgE




If you have not tried playing in some shaving cream, I highly recommend it. I immediately experienced a calming sensation, as I put my hands into this foam. Rubbing it in circles all around the table, enabling me to utilize my sense of touch, and smell. I found it so refreshing. Or maybe it was just that Aloe scent.

Enough rambling, my kids loved it and we had a fun time drawing in it and making pictures.
p.s. my table was so clean after the shaving cream rub down!

5 comments:

J♥M said...

What a fun mommy you are! I absolutely love the idea! :) Hope today's just as much fun!

Naomi said...

My mom used to do this all the time when we were little! She still does it with my own kids when she visits. Awww, look how much fun they are having! You are such a cute mommy! :)

Hannah Jones said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I'm going to have to try that! You're adorable Karen!

Wendy said...

Wow, you were having quite the gay marriage debate below.

That's a really cute idea. I may have to try it sometime.

Jodi said...

This really works great at school too when you want your students to clean off their desks. They don't even realize that they are cleaning for you. It is fabulous