Friday, October 3, 2008

Flashback Friday


Popie, our cousin Max, David, and Lauren, hanging out on the swing. Popie was undergoing Kemo treatments, so he has that Shawn Connery look.


Grammy, David, Lauren, Max and Krista. Grammy is a Doris Day look a like!


David eating at Lauren's fourth birthday. Was he not such a cute two year old!


Lauren at her fourth birthday party. We had it in Grammy and Popie's backyard. Which if any of you have been back there you know how beautiful it is. Such a spectacular view of the valley and mountains, and also the view of the yard is so gorgeous. Grammy works so hard on all her lovely flowers. We borrowed the table's from the church's nursery. We had the kids come in and paint flower pots, then they had lunch, little finger sandwiches and fruit. Then we opened presents. Then we had cupcakes with flowers made from starbursts- complicated process I don't recommend it. We also had dirt pudding with gummy worms. When the kids left, we gave them their flower pot filled with real dirt, and a pretty flower plant.

4 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

Cuuuuute! Your kids have stayed just as adorable as they've gotten older! You and Dave make cute babies! :)

J♥M said...

I love reading about your flashbacks!

Naomi said...

I had to laugh at your starburst flower comment because I know exactly how you feel! We made fishies out of starburst for a fish cake and well, let's just say when we were done we both agreed to never do that again! At least it was cute though! Right?! LOL.

jessica rabbit said...

Oh my gosh! I about had a heart attack. I at first thought that 1st picture had Westie sitting on Grandpa's lap. I thought you had cut his curls! I'm so relieved to realize that's David! Whew!