Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kevin and Tara's Wedding- July 19, 2008

kev's wed.
From left to right- my handsome nephew Kevin, and his beautiful bride Tara going to their reception. My parents with the bride and groom, the father and mother of the groom, my sensational sister, and her hunky husband, Kevin and Tara fresh from there wedding ceremony, exiting the San Diego Temple. It was such a gorgeous day. We had an incredible time being with family and witnessing this sacred event.

Who can resist Kathren
So my question to all of you is, Who can resist this face? She's may break a few heart's in her lifetime. Here is one of her first victims. His name is Kamden and he is Kathren's new cousin (2nd cousin actually, and no genetic relation, so it could happen) After Kevin and Tara were sealed, then Kevin and Tara were sealed to her adorable son, Kamden. I love seeing children sealed to their parents. The spirit was so strong, and Kamden was so happy to be with his mom and dad! Kamden got to wear a tux too because it was also his special day. Kathren could not resist him, I mean he looked good in that tux! We caught these two walking and holding hands. No one told them too, they just took that initiative all on their own. I'm glad Dave had that camera ready, these pics are priceless!

The rest are just some of the kids hanging out at the Temple.
Lauren

David

Kathren

west

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful pictures! You really did have a fun filled busy week in SD. Wow! We are still getting over a brutal stomach flu!! Hope you are all getting better and hope to see you soon! Love all the pictures!!!
~Jackie

Rachel said...

what a fun day! I wish we could have spent more time together. Your kids are so cute! I love you guys!