Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Did anyone else get the 24 flu?

So Thursday David woke up feeling yucky, Thursday night Lauren joins the party, West felt left out so he threw himself and all his junk all over his bed. We spent the night cleaning and bathing children. By Saturday we thought we were out of the woods. Everyone was feeling so much better. However, not to be outdone by her peers, Kathren began early Sunday morning. Then I joined in Sunday afternoon. Dave got achy, but nothing else. Of course, I did not do anything on Sunday, or Monday, and Tuesday I woke up with a splitting headache, probably due to dehydration. I am trying to clean up, but honestly don't feel like it. I don't even know where to begin. There is some kind of mysterious sticky substance all through my house. Dave made a slushy, and I think that is what the sticky is. It is all over my kitchen, and wood floor. Laundry has piled up in just three days. I just want a good book to read and an Alice (The Brady's maid) to come in and clean my house, and cook food for the kids. Oh well, as they say, the mess will be there tomorrow.

p.s. if we got anyone else sick, I am so sorry! This flu bug was super contagious! so hopefully we didn't spread those germs everywhere!

5 comments:

miller family said...

i'm sorry you all have been sick! if you need a good book to read, let me know. i found a new series that i love...
hope you are feeling better.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Avery threw up all last night. We have it here too. Where can we get an Alice too?

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry. I hate the flu. I hope you guys are feeling better!

Olsen's said...

We didn't get the flu, but I did get Bronchitis...Who gets that in the summer? I did...Hey, if you need I would be more than willing to come over and help clean up! Just dial...

oneworld said...

We all got it too! It was so brutal!! I wont go into gross detail but it was a nightmare the worst flu we have ever had!! We've been in bed for days and ALL of us got it (I don't think from you though it seems most of our ward also got it) Still recovering Brandon took another sick day today and I have finally stopped throwing up!! I lost like 4 pounds in 2 days. Crazy!! Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon!!!
~Jackie