Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stadium of FIRE!!

Check out the Video Bar on the Right to see the Stadiom of Fire Dancers! The first one is the best!





This year Lauren got to dance in the Stadium of Fire! She was so excited to be a part of this years Stadium, because you guessed it Miley Cyrus was performing! She worked so hard to learn the 7 minute dance routine in one month! What a fun thing to be a part of! I am so glad that our dance teacher (Andrea Olsen with Diva's Dance in Lehi) has been a part of this for the past three years! What a cool experience for all these girls! I guess this year was the largest group of dancers that they have every had..1,300! Wowee!

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How fun for Lauren! I love all the make-up. I bet she loved it.

Mary said...

How awesome for her! Way to go Lauren.

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

Look at those beautiful girls! I'm glad Lauren had such an amazing experience!

Olsen's said...

She is so fabulous! I am blessed to have known youy family! We love you Moreaus!

Brett and Amy said...

I bet she had fun! I only went to one Stadium of Fire, but it was pretty cool the amount of energy there.

Anna M. said...

Hooray Lauren!!! What a fun experience - I'm so glad for you!

Wendy said...

What a cool experience for Lauren! Go Lauren.

BTW Your baby is soooo cute!!