Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick and Tired!!!



I kid you not, for the past month we have just been hammered with sickness!!! I can't even believe how hard we have been hit. From vomit to coughing attacks you name it we have had it. I am amazed at how it just goes from person to person. Right now we have the aching coughing sneezing total ny-qul commercial. 4 out of the 5 kids are sick and one out of the two parents are sick. YUCK!!!! We are downing fluids, and getting plenty of rest, but frankly, I am D.O.N.E. done!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
My greatest wish would be to be able to open all my windows and have the fresh air just sweep the germs away. But alas, we live in Antartica and can't open windows until June. hee hee!!! I think I'll go eat some fresh picked CALI oranges!!! There is a bright spot!!!

4 comments:

7 Baldwin's said...

Poor guys! I am so sorry! I was wondering where West has been. I HATE the winter for that reason! The sickness that sticks in your house! Good luck. Everytime my kids start getting sick we go out for Smoothies and get every immune booster type thing they have in it and it has seemed to help- that's my only tip.... Good luck!

7packofbearss said...

I wondered where you guys had disappeared to besides CA of course. We haven't seen you forever!! Hope you get better soon and that the germs don't come my way.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

no fun, no fun at all! We have it here at our house too. It sucks!

ps. to make your photos big (which I thought you have already been doing.) my friend Liz tells how right here. Good Luck! :)

Sue said...

So sorry to hear of you sickness. Obviously, it's not just in Utah - check out Sami on our blog! We can air out our homes though for which I am very grateful!

Very cute family pics!