Saturday, February 21, 2009

Leave it to me....

_DSC0137
Do you know how hard it is to get 5 kids to look good and smile at the same time. Hard, very hard. This picture is perfect, except for ME glorious me!!! Dang blinking!!

_DSC0138

This is the next shot. I am amazed at how quickly the camera can capture images. You might say in the blink of an eye! Thanks Mike for taking these great shots. No easy feat getting seven of us to look good! You are a true miracle worker! Check out his photography site here

10 comments:

spideybrian said...

Love it!!! What a great looking family!!

7 Baldwin's said...

Those turned out sooo cute! You guys are gorgeous!

Rachelle said...

Hey hottie! How ya doing? I love your pictures! Very beautiful. We need to get together! :)

Wendy said...

You guys look great!

Sorry about all the sickness. Honestly, that sounds like a nightmare. I've got one kid and its hard enough when he's sick. Hope you all get better soon!

Naomi said...

Your baby girl looks adorable in her hot pink coat and hat. You all look great and your kids are soooo cute. Very good looking family and I'm so impressed you got them all to look at the camera.

elshmobelsh said...

BEAUTIFUL family! I know you've had your hair dark for awhile, but you look gorgeous. I can't believe how grown up the kids all are.

J♥M said...

You all look fabulous! So fun to run into you this morning! Haven't seen you in forever! I understand the frustration with sickness! Hope everyone's well!

oneworld said...

They are such great pictures!!! Too bad you have all been so sick-- that is never fun only exhausting. Also sorry we haven't been over we have just be swamped!! I take my Stat Life insurance Test this tuesday! Hope I pass!!! Get well soon so we can hang out! Miss you guys!

Brett and Amy said...

Gorgeous pics! Must be something wrong with my computer but you're down to a family of 5. The boys are cut off in the pic, but I'm sure they look adorable -the rest of you do.

TRICKY said...

glad we're related! good genes! =)