Thursday, December 4, 2008

What the...



Early the other morning, Mr. West comes into our room crying. Dave jumps out of bed, and finds this bloody mess. Well being the great father that he is, he walks West into the bathroom, with blood literally dripping all over the floor, and instead of looking for the source of the wound he runs down stairs to get the camera. Nothing like capturing the moment! So at 4:30am my little guy is standing in the bathroom bleeding, while his Dad is trying to document this awesome sight. Then there is me, I was laying in bed barely coherent. It takes me a while to wake up! What kind of parents are we? After the photo was shot, he took care of the problem. It turned out to be a bloody nose. Now to pose a question. What do you do about night nose pickers?

11 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeaddaMarie said...

Dave cracks me up! He is the one who took a picture of CJ when he got hurt on the 4th of July!! BTW..can you ask him to email it to me! Thanks!

7 Baldwin's said...

Ok so I kinda threw up in my mouth a little when I saw the picture so first off thanks for that! haha
And also- It's this crazy blogging bug that makes us think first of getting a picture and then second of the safety and well being of our children! LOL

TRICKY said...

That would be a great Halloween Costume!

J♥M said...

Yeah...
What the....
for sure! I was thinking the same thing with my first impression of the picture and then reading about 4:30 am! What a great pic! Good luck with the night time nose picking! Now I'm gonna wonder whick kids do that! LOL! Awesome!

Moreau's said...

sorry about the throw up, and j-m, no need to wonder which kid picks there nose...it's West, he picks and picks in his sleep until he bleeds! What to do, what to do?

Emily Widdison said...

Holy cow nose bleed! That is the biggest mess of blood caused by a nose picker I have ever seen! good luck with that!

spideybrian said...

Seriously...that's disgusting, and yet I can't stop looking at it...

Requel said...

Ha ha that is awesome!! That is a pretty intense nose bleed. Way to go little picker!!

Hopefam said...

WOW! I guess it's a toos up whether having the picker wipe the boger on the wall, or pick until their nose bleeds! We love ya West!! Now you have to wonder which of ours is the picker!!:)

Anonymous said...

Nice going Dave. Reach for the camera!