Friday, December 12, 2008

TMJ and other nonsense



Since today is Friday, I thought I would do a little flashback.

You might be wondering, what the...? It is piles of chewed gum. I know, GROSS!!! A while back, we had some friends over to play games. I had bought the large container of Dubble Bubble gum balls. I love Dubble Bubble. And the fact that they were gumballs brought a smile to my face, because when we went over to visit Grammy and Popie, they would always give the kiddos these gumballs. Anyway, that night I decided it would be fun to chew as many pieces as I could and stack them in a gum tower. There were a few at the table that wanted to join in the fun. They combined their chew into one pile in order to smoke me! Since that night, my jaw has had a nice popping that occurs when I open my mouth. Diagnosis TMJ! Needless to say, I will never buy those gumballs again nor will I ever compete against a table full of gum chewing fools. Good Times!

7 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

That is sooo gRoSS! You crack me up girl!

J♥M said...

Who would have ever thought? CLEVER! I don't think I'll ever think of gumballs the same! :)

KarliSue said...

Karen,
I can't believe it! I used to chew that kind of gum all the time and see who could blow the biggest bubble. Now I'm afraid very afraid. If there is anything I can do for you. Make you soup, a smothie, Jello? Let me know and I am there for you!!

ashlee sheppard said...

I am sorry But I had to laugh. Devin and some guys in at work put like 10 giant gum balls in their mouths then he couldnt chew for like a week. He feels your pain. But also I had to laugh because at the dental office we hear that all the time. Gum chewing is bad.

spideybrian said...

Yeah, it's bad...but soooo gooood!!!

Drago Family said...

You crack me up. I can totally see you instigating this! You're right good times, except for who ever has to clean it up! \"/

jessica rabbit said...

I'd like to order a new post on Karen's Blog, please?

Good to see you on Saturday! It was a lot of fun! And your hair looks great!!