Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who do you look like?






I found this website off of one of my BFF's blogs. I thought it was something interesting to try, only I had a really hard time finding a picture of me. The lesson I learned from this whole experience is that I need to have more pictures taken of me. I tend to either take the pictures, or run off and hide because I don't like the way that I look. But I was thinking that if I was to die, or be badly burned or something yucky happen to my face, there would be no real documentation of the way that I look. This picture was taken eleven years ago, and frankly I don't really look like that anymore. So, the moral to this sad tale is to all y'all who don't like to have your photo taken, get over it, and SAY CHEESE!!!

p.s. I don't know who half these so called "celebs" are, but it sure was fun. When I submitted my picture, they gave me about 10 celebs to choose from, two of them were guys. I know that it is not something that I should be proud of, but I thought it was too funny!
Let me know if you guys try this, so I can peek on your sight and see your look-a-likes!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I just did the celeb look alike thing and that was fun. Good luck with your baby and don't worry, it'll all work out. Keep us posted!

jessica rabbit said...

I don't know who atleast half of those celebs are either. I think we're getting OLD!