Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

I wanted to give a big Happy Mothers Day to the ladies who have had such an influence over my life.

To my mother, I wanted to say that I admire you, and I want to be like you, you are such a great example to me and to everyone around you! I am so glad that I am your daughter! How did I get so lucky? I love you!


To my mother-in-law, thank you for raising such a wonderful son! I am so thankful that he had you for a mother! You have taught me many things, and I appreciate you and all your knowledge and know how! I love you!

To all of you other ladies, there are so many of you that have also had such an impact on my life! Thank you for being there when I need you, and for nurturing me, and helping me. To all my sisters in my family, in the gospel, and who are my friends, I love and appreciate you and all that you teach me! I hope that you had a Happy Mothers Day!

1 comments:

Jamma said...

Very Sweet!! Just to let you know Baby Adriana arrived last night at 10:12....she weighed 6 pounds 14 oz and was 21 inches long. All is well. Pictures to follow on our blog. Love you and will talk to you soon. Diane