Thursday, September 11, 2008

Do you Wii?



We just got a Wii fit not too long ago. I must say, that it is a ton a fun. The whole family is totally into it. There are games that you play that really do give you a work out. Have you tried the hula hoop? Oh my thighs! Granted, I am totally out of shape! So it really feels like a work out to me. Dave has the high score of like 323 hula's. Every time I hula I try to beat his score, but I just can't. I think the whole competition thing motivates you! Also, yoga is awesome! I love that the fit does not let you cheat. You have to have good form! I did the strength training lunges, oh I could not walk down my stairs very easily. I am hoping that this little contraption will help me lose these baby pounds.

6 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

Where did you find your Wii Fit?? I can't find it anywhere!! I totally want one...it's either a gym membership or a wii fit...please help me!!! Way to go...you're already looking so good:)!!
Lindsey J

J♥M said...

Lookin' Good!
I haven't heard of anyone not liking it! It's been nice to see you out and about this week!
:)

Wendy said...

It sounds very enticing and fun. I've played the normal wii once and I have to say it was really fun. I think it helped that I kept winning too.

Elizabeth said...

We've had tons of fun with it too. I love the strenght training ones also. We had a fun ski jump contest with my brother and sister-in-laws this last weekend.

Moreau's said...

I know that you can get it on Amazon.com, we were lucky, and found it through a friend. It is way funner than a gym membership!

Mary said...

Sounds like fun!